You are Smart to Rent your Uniform
A Uniform Rental Program is a great employee benefit. Your employees get the convenience of having their work-wear washed, repaired and delivered to work each week.
Here are the benefits to your employees:
Lower Cost: There’s no up-front investment or ongoing purchase costs. If your employees pay for a portion of the program, their uniform rental cost includes professional laundering, repairing, size changes, and upgrades so they never have to buy a new work garment again.
Time: Your employees’ time is important. They will save approx. 1-2 hours a week of their personal time with fewer loads of laundry to do.
Effectiveness: Home washing machines just aren’t as effective at removing solvents and stains as an industrial machine. With a rental program, they never have to worry about pre-treating, soil contamination, or damaging personal equipment with solvent residue.
Safety: Certain safety garments, such as flame-resistant (FR) garments, require specific laundering instructions in order for the garments to maintain the FR properties. ITU AbsorbTech will adhere to those instructions, keeping your employees safe.
The True Cost of Buying Uniforms
Consider these hidden costs of buying uniforms:
- Up-front investment buying several sets of uniforms.
- Spend 1-2 hours every week washing the uniforms.
- You run the risk of oils and solvents contaminating your other family members’ clothes or leaving a residue in your washing machine.
- Ongoing maintenance costs can add up quickly! Detergent, water, heat, electric consumption, wear on your personal equipment.
- Retail uniforms aren’t as durable as a rental uniform, and you’ll need to repair or replace them as they get worn or damaged.
- Home washing consumes more environmental resources (water, gas, electric) than industrial laundering per pound.
Please contact ITU AbsorbTech if you would like a customized brochure to promote the benefits of a Garment Rental Program to your employees.
How to Reach Us
Our processing facilities are registered to ISO 14001:2015